- 600g roast veg, such as potatoes, carrots, pumpkin, kumara, parsnips, peppers, brussels sprouts, cauliflower, broccoli
- 1 tbsp olive oil to drizzle
- A few woody herbs such as rosemary, thyme and sage, leaves removed
- 100g Black Truffle Brie, sliced
- 1 tbsp pine nuts
- Pesto to serve (optional)
- Heat the oven to 200°C. Spread the veg on a roasting tray, drizzle with olive oil, add black pepper and scatter the herbs over (reserve some to garnish), then roast for 40 minutes
- Dot the brie over the roasted vegetables, then return to the oven for 5-8 minutes until melted.
- Scatter with the pine nuts and the remaining herbs, then serve with pesto, if you like.
Tip: Drink with a soft and rounded red like a NZ Pinot noir.