The purpose of this privacy notice is to let users of overthemoondairy.co.nz (the ‘site’) know when we collect personal information and what we do with it.
You are not required to provide any Personal Information to us, but if we ask for Personal Information from you and you do not provide it to us we may not be able to provide you with some or all of our Goods and Services. If you request our Goods and Services we may collect Personal Information such as:
Information about your use of our websites including statistical data about your visit including, but not limited to, the date and time of your visit, the number of links you have clicked on, the pages you have visited, and the number of times you have visited, the advertising you could see while on the websites, the path you used through our websites and the path you used to get to our websites.
Information about how you access our websites, including, but not limited to, the type of device you use to access our websites, your location, your domain name and IP address, your internet browser software and operating system and platform.
Personal Data, including personal information about you that you submit to us, such as your email address, name, date of birth, age, address, and other information that you have provided to us through your use of our websites or otherwise.
Collection, use & disclosure
We may collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information (including the personal information you provide to us and that we obtain from third parties or through third party technology) for a number of purposes, including:
- to conduct market, product or sales research, data processing and statistical analysis, and business improvement analysis
- to better understand your preferences so that we can improve our products and to identify and market the products or promotions that may be of interest to you (or allow third parties to do so)
- to measure interest in and improve our products and websites
- to send you promotions and other information we think you may be interested in, or to send you rewards to carry out aggregated statistical data analysis or market research
- to measure the effectiveness of and to improve the relevance of internet advertising and promotional emails
- to combine the information we collect with other information we collect about you or that third parties collect from you, to learn about your interests and preferences so we can provide you with an improved online experience, improve our products and services and identify suitable offers and promotions you might be interested in
- in order for third parties to provide use with services, including in relation to our websites
- as part of our efforts to keep our website safe and secure
- otherwise to conduct and develop our business
- disclose Usage Data to any third party that identifies you individually; or
- disclose Personal Data to any third party without your permission, unless required or permitted by law.
- Personal Data and Usage Data that we collect may be transferred and stored outside of New Zealand or outside of the country where you are based, to the people and for the purposes set out above. It is not practicable to specify all the countries in which overseas recipients may be located.
We may disclose your Usage Data and Personal Data to
- third party data processing agents to assist us in providing products or services to you;
- third party organisations for the purpose of conducting market research or business analysis for us;
How Personal Information is held
We will take reasonable steps to ensure that the Personal Information we hold about you is kept secure, accurate and up to date.
We take appropriate measures to safeguard against unauthorised uses and disclosures of Personal Information. However, in the event of any unauthorised use or disclosure of your Personal Information beyond our control, we will not have any liability to you or any other person for any consequences which arise from that unauthorised use or disclosure of your Personal Information.
To assist in preventing unauthorised use or disclosure of your Personal Information you must maintain the confidentiality of any login information and passwords applicable to your use of our Products and Services.
Cookies are small data files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Cookies are widely used by online service providers in order to (for example) make their websites or services work, or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide reporting information. Cookies set by the website owner or service provider are called "first party cookies". Cookies set by parties other than the website owner are called "third-party cookies". Third-party cookies enable third-party features or functionality to be provided on or through the website or service you are using (such as analytics). The third parties that set these third-party cookies can recognise your computer both when it visits the website or service in question and also when it visits certain other websites or services.
We may use first-party and third-party cookies for several reasons. Some cookies are required for technical reasons for our websites to operate. Other cookies enable us and the third parties we work with to track the interests of visitors to our websites Finally, third-parties serve cookies through our websites for analytics, and other purposes.
Controlling cookies through your browser
Access and correct your personal information
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at
33 Tirau Street, Putaruru, 3411
South Waikato, NZ
If you have a privacy complaint
If you have any concerns about how Over the Moon manages your personal information, you may contact the Over the Moon Privacy Officer with the details above.
If you are not satisfied with our response to any privacy-related concern you may have, you can contact the Privacy Commissioner and make a privacy complaint.