Terms and Conditions
(Last updated October 2021)
- Prices are in New Zealand dollars and inclusive of GST.
- Website orders are shipped within New Zealand only.
- Our cheeses are handcrafted so while we undertake great care to ensure your cheese is exactly the weight ordered, weights may vary upwards a little.
- Orders received for the North Island by 10am Monday-Thursday will be dispatched for overnight delivery.
- Orders received for the South Island and rural locations by 10am Monday-Wednesday will be dispatched for 2-day delivery.
- If you are after cheese for the weekend, please check our Click and Collect options for Putaruru and Cambridge Deli’s (not, Cambridge deli is open Saturday but not Sunday).
- During Covid Lockdown periods there may be delays due to higher courier volumes.
- For Christmas and other statutory holiday periods we will notify cut off order dates and expected delivery timeframes on the website.
- Orders are not dispatched on Friday, Saturday or Sunday as we cannot guarantee chilled products will arrive in good condition.
- Please note shipping times vary for locations throughout New Zealand. Call us if you have any queries regarding delivery to your location.
- Pick up is available from our Deli’s in Putaruru and Cambridge.
- Our cheese is shipped in insulated packages to ensure freshness.
- If your order does not arrive in the expected timeframe, please refer in the first instance to your courier Track and Trace information.
- You can cancel your order by calling us on 07 883 8238 between 8.30 and 9.30am on the day of dispatch. We will do our best to retrieve your order. We offer a full refund less a $10 administration fee.
Refunds and returns
- It’s our aim to provide you with the highest quality product. If your purchase from our online store arrives to the address provided by you in substandard condition or you are not happy with your product, please contact us by phone or email within 2 days of the date received. Please provide us with the product description, date received and nature of your quality issue. We may ask you to return the product to:
33 Tirau Street
- Products on this site are for delivery throughout New Zealand. We do not export internationally.
Capture and use of your data
- Personal data (your name, delivery address and phone number) is captured during the purchasing process to enable delivery to your correct address. Payment processing – where your credit card details are captured – is not completed on this site but through Shopify. We do not capture, have access to or hold any of your credit card details.
- Any personal information you submit when placing your order is treated as confidential.
From time to time, Over the Moon Dairy will offer giveaways in the form of cheese and other product
To be eligible for prizes, entrants / recipients must live in New Zealand
Unless otherwise stated in the competition terms, winners will be chosen at random using an online randomiser.
Winners will be notified via email and (where possible) tagged in the competition social media post
Winners will be given 7 days to respond and accept their winnings, and if a response hasn't been received we will unfortunately need to redraw
Entries from social media profiles that have been created only to enter competitions and win prizes will be deemed ineligible
To be eligible to win the prize, the entrant will agree to be included in the Over the Moon Dairy mailing list
Communication about giveaways and prizes will only be made through our official primary communication channels (email, Facebook and Instagram) and entrants are encouraged to beware of follow requests, friend requests or messages from accounts and report anyone using our content to impersonate us.