Stuffed Over The Moon Camembert
- 1 Over the Moon Camembert mini wheel 120g
- 5 basil leaves, finely chopped
- 3 cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1/4 baguette, sliced
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Fire up the BBQ or pre-heat oven to 180ºC
- Slice Camembert horizontally through the centre to form 2 rounds.
- Place chopped cherry tomatoes and basil onto one round, season and then top with the second round.
- Wrap in baking paper then foil. Pop on the BBQ hotplate or bake in the oven for 10 minutes (if using the BBQ, turn cheese over halfway through cooking)
- Serve with crusty bread as an entrée. Cut the cheese like a pie.
Inspired by Countdown.