Baked Kumara with Over the Moon Galactic Gold
- 3 kumara, skin on, halved lengthways
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, plus extra to rub and drizzle
- 60g butter, softened
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons chopped thyme leaves, plus extra thyme sprigs to serve
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg 1
- 25g Over the Moon Galactic Gold, chopped
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Rub kumara with oil. Place on a baking tray, cover with foil and bake for 1 hour. Remove foil and return to oven to bake for a further 15 minutes or until tender and skin is slightly crisp. Cool slightly.
- Place 1 tablespoon oil and 20g butter in a pan over medium heat. Cook onion and garlic, stirring, for 3-4 minutes until soft. Transfer to a bowl.
- Scoop flesh from kumara and add to bowl with thyme leaves, egg, nutmeg, cheese and remaining 40g butter, then mash.
- Fill kumara shells with mash, drizzle with oil, top with thyme sprigs and bake for 20 minutes or until golden.
Adapted from https://www.delicious.com.au/recipes/baked-kumara-taleggio/67d95135-e0ec-4698-be95- 9b8e52b0944d