Galactic Tart with Caramalised Onion
1 sheet puff pastry thawed
100g Over the Moon Dairy Galactic Gold washed rind cut into 1/2cm slices
1tbsp caremelised onion chutney
Marjoram, thyme or rocket leaves
- Heat oven to 200 degrees C; line a baking sheet with baking paper.
- Place puff pastry sheet on paper, roll in the pastry edges about 1cm, and brush the rolled-up edge with milk. Put 6 slits in the base, about 1cm each.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, until golden all over.
- Turn off the oven and remove the baking sheet.
- Spread the chutney thinly over the pastry base.
- Place the Galactic Gold slices on top.
- Put back into the oven for 2-4 minutes just until the cheese is slightly soft - remove immediately it’s done (or you will end up with a puddle!).
- Sprinkle the leaves over the top, cut into 4 and enjoy with a green salad (and a hoppy beer).