Goat Cheese Bliss Balls
300g Over the Moon Goat Curd
180g cream cheese
2 teaspoons cinnamon
3 tablespoons honey, plus extra for garnish
1 1/2 cups pecans, diced
1 cup dried cranberries, diced
1/2 cup finely chopped fresh chives
- In a large bowl, beat together the goat cheese, cream cheese, cinnamon and honey until light and fluffy. Add 1/2 cup pecan pieces, folding to combine. Set aside in the fridge – the filling is easier to work with if its cold.
- Line a roasting dish or baking tray with baking paper. Toss together remaining pecan pieces, dried cranberries and chives in the centre of the baking paper.
- Using an ice cream scoop or dessert spoon, scoop cheese filling and roll into a ball. Toss in the cranberry/pecan/chives mixture. Continue until all bliss balls have been rolled in coating.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. You can make these up to three days before, store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- To serve: Drizzle bliss balls with honey, if desired. Serve with crackers, warm crostini or sliced French stick.
- To drink: Rose or buttery Chardonnay.