Planning something special for your festive cheese board? Follow Sue’s steps below to pop together a perfect Christmas Platter your family, friends or colleagues will remember.
The Over the Moon Christmas Tree Cheese Platter:
Start with a large board 50cm x 50cm and prepare all the cheese first. Wash and dry fruit, tomatoes and herbs. Put each of the ingredients in a small dish.
The tree has 4 layers: build from the bottom up. Sue’s tip – build each layer from the middle to the outside – its easier to keep the shape in balance
- Tree trunk, 5 sticks of Molly Whoppy Crunchy n Cheesy Savoury Bites (30g pack)
- Bottom layer of cheese (layer 4), 250g of OMG Triple Cream Brie sliced (NB – easier to make with squares)
- 12 small strawberries and sprigs of rosemary
- Next layer of cheese (layer 3), 230g of Wensleydale with Cranberries sliced into wedges
- 8 red jellybean tomatoes and parsley sprigs
- Next layer of cheese (layer 2), 155g of Goat Blue cubed
- 6 green grapes and sprigs of rosemary
- Top layer of cheese (layer 1), 135g of The Black Sheep, cubed with red rind showing on each piece
- Sprigs of rosemary
- To cut the star, use a cookie cutter and 40g of Manchego. Double layer for better effect.
Pop some Zoe Bone Foods Spiced Carrot and Garlic chutney into a small dish, add Herb and Spice Fine Food Lavosh Bites, forks and little cheese knives.